Calendar of Operations
Those involved in grant writing work to finish by set deadlines. Individuals charged with supplying needed information about specific programing.
* Meeting to be sure all spring programs are ready for implementation. Review of donations received from Winter Newsletter. Ideas for the July Fair discussed and individuals charged with information gathering.
* Meeting to finalize July Fair assignments and set date for the Annual August Meeting.
* Middletown Art Fair.
* All at our booth for the Annual Little Compton Church Fair. Child crafts / music / informational handouts. Discuss assignments for Annual Meeting.
* Annual Meeting and Financial Report. Open to the public, all donors and grant recipients invited. Light apps served. Usually the first Thursday, 4PM to 6PM.
* Tiverton String Orchestra Camp.
* Meeting at the end of the month to review the Annual Meeting and go over any new ideas for fund-raising and program requests. Individual members charged with contacting teachers/performers to set up school programs. Be sure all Fall programs are ready for implementation.
* Ideas for Winter donation outreach. Individual members charged with writing sections and providing photos.
*Accept new sponsorship requests for school programs.
* Meeting to review communications regarding programs and work on finalizing the format of the Winter Newsletter/donation requests.
* Winter Newsletter printed and certain members prepare for mailing by the first week of December.